Home > History of the Park

Kempson Players was left to Bromyard Urban District Council by Lucy Kempson on the 23rd December 1946 and established a trust for the Town Council to keep this space for

“Recreation, sport and for use as a public park”.

In 1973 the Council allowed the Bromyard Recreation Ground (charity number 525159) to be established; with the council remaining as a permanent trustee of the charity.